Our 16.5 inch Keymod, free float, quad rail handguard was built for longer barreled AR-15s, it extends further down the barrel, providing more rail space and more flexibility in accessory or hand placement. It installs on all standard length AR-15 rifles and the universal Keymod rail platform accepts all standard Keymod accessories. The free float handguard attaches directly to the receiver, without touching the barrel or impacting barrel harmonics, thus allowing for more precise shooting. Available in black, flat dark earth, and olive drab green.
Note that the aluminum barrel nut is significantly lighter than steel barrel nuts, however it may be subject to damage during installation. We recommend using no more than 35 pounds of torque during installation.
Please note that installation of a free float handguard requires additional gunsmithing tools and expertise. For questions regarding fitment or installation, please refer to our AR-15 quad rail guides and installation guides.
- Includes: Keymod, free float, quad rail handguard, aluminum barrel nut, castle nut, anti-rotation set screw, Allen wrench, and two 5.3 Inch/13 Slot Keymod Picatinny Rails.
- Materials: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Compatibility: Not Compatible with Bushmaster Carbon 15 rifles serial number E18000+ unless Bushmaster barrel nut is used.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Length: 16.5 in
- Height: 2.5 in
- Internal Diameter: 1.75 in
- Color: Black, Flat Dark Earth, or Olive Drab Green
- Warranty: Lifetime